Do you ever face a challenging situation at work? A conversation with a colleague that doesn’t go well, or a customer who goes beyond your limits, which you only realise later on?
Does this sound familiar to you? Perhaps ‘intervision’ is a good fit for you!
Intervision is a form of training, in which you and your colleagues discuss the problems you encounter in your work and learn how you can take steps in the right direction.
The intervision is guided. The discussion is conducted on the basis of specific cases that the participants bring along themselves.
What are the benefits?
- Learning together: you get to know both your colleagues and yourself better
- Specific ideas to apply in the workplace
- Insight in how to better deal with difficult situations at work
- A group of colleagues you can rely on when things are not so enjoyable at work (or when they are!)
- A good time with your colleagues!
What can you expect?
- 6x per year: a meeting at the IVC Evidensia Academy venue in Nieuwegein (preferred location), it may occur that it sometimes takes place at the support office in Vleuten
- Takes place from 13:00 to 16:00, hours paid by employer, including lunch
- Travel expenses will be covered, commuting is in your own time
- A permanent group of colleagues (4-6) with 0-5 years of working experience
- Supervision by an IVC Evidensia colleague
- A safe, casual atmosphere
Starting date: 12 May 2022 (for the first group)
Ór 30 August 2022 (for the new participants, registered after 10 May 2022)
What do we expect from you?
- You’re working as an veterinarian, that regularly works emergency shifts
- Commitment to participation for the continuity of your group
- Preparations for the intervision
- Open mind and open learning attitude
Target audience: (English-speaking) vets that work at IVC Evidensia and regularly work emergency shifts
Group size: 4-6 participants
Date and time:
- 12 May 2022 (starting date for the first group): 12:30 – 16:00 hr
- 30 August 2022 (starting date for the new participants, registered after 10 May 2022), 12:30 – 16:00 hr
- 18 October 2022, 12:30 – 16:00 hr
- 6 December 2022, 12:30 – 16:00 hr
- 21 February 2023, 12:30 – 16:00 hr
- 18 April 2023, 12:30 – 16:00 hr
- 13 June 2023, 12:30 – 16:00 hr
Price: €250,00 excl. VAT
You can register by filling in the registration form.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.