Orthopedics : The basics – wetlabs and theory combined
This course is intended for the noivices surgeons and newly veterinary graduates, looking to take the next step into orthopedic surgery.
Topics that will be covered, among others:
- Thoracic and pelvic limb lameness examination and diagnosis;
- Orthopedic diagnostics which include, radiographs, CT, MRI and musculoskeletal ultrasounds;
- Common joint diseases, like elbow dysplasia, hip dysplasia, and cranial cruciate ligament tear will be discussed.
At the very bottom of this page you can view the topic of each module.
~~~ In 2024 we will launch a sequel to this learning line! This will consist of 3 modules (2 online and 1 practical) about fractures. If you attended the first learning line, we will automatically inform you about this follow-up course. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Target audience: veterinarians, working at a clinic of IVC Evidensia NL
Dates and time:
Please note: You register for the complete learning line. It’s not possible to register for a single module.
- Module 1: woensdag 6 maart 2024, 08:00-12:00 uur (online)
- Overige cursusdata worden binnenkort gepubliceerd, te weten zes online modules en één practicum (Module 5C)
Location (only for Module 5C):
IVC Evidensia Academy
3433 NP Nieuwegein
Maximum number of participants: 12
Price: € 975,00
This course will be taught in English.
For more information, please contact the Academy team (firstname.lastname@example.org).